1‑3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We'll exchange or refund any product that doesn't meet your expectations.
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- Lightweight design at only 5.2 lbs.
- Easy, one-step open, adjustable canister system for faster, more precise nail loading
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment dial for more precise control in flush nailing shingles
- Built-in magnet ensures last nail is driven
- Large carbide inserts on nose piece for long lasting performance
- Tool-less" shingle guide designed for easy adjustments and consistent shingle placement
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- Smooth nose design for easy removal of tar buildup
- Oversized steel wear plates reduce abrasion on tool
- Removable nosepiece assembly for easy cleaning or maintenance
- 2-mode selector switch for control over nailing operation
- Powerful motor design drives standard .120 shank diameter coil roofing nails from 3/4" to 1-3/4" in length
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 2.2 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 3-year limited warranty
- (1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
- (1) Pneumatic Nailer Oil (181434-7)
- (1) Safety Goggles (192517-8)
- (1) Air Fitting (311006-A)
- Power Type: Pneumatic
- Fastening category: Roofing
- Nail Size: 3/4" - 1-3/4"
- Maximum Magazine Capacity: 120
- Operating Air Pressure (PSI): 70 - 120
- Operating Air Pressure (Bar): 4.9 - 8.3
- Air Consumption (SCFM): 2.2
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10-1/8" x 4-5/8" x 10-5/8"
- Inlet Size: 1/4" NPT
- Air Fitting Included: Yes
- Industrial Style Fitting Included: 1/4" NPT x 1/4"
- Tool Hook Included: Yes
- Net Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7.83 lbs.
Makita AN454 Instruction Manual
AN454 Parts Breakdown