36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Rear Handle 7-1/4" Circular Saw Kit (5.0Ah)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We'll exchange or refund any product that doesn't meet your expectations.
- Powered by two LXT® batteries; X2 LXT® technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita-built electronically controlled brushless motor delivers 5,100 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT® technology delivers up to 558 crosscuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 291 crosscuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using the two 5.0Ah batteries
- Large 2-9/16” cutting capacity at 90°; cuts 3X material in a single pass
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- 0°- 53° bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 53°
- Die-cast magnesium base and blade guard along with a die-cast aluminum blade cover and motor housing provide a lightweight, durable design
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 17-1/2" long
- Weighs only 12.4 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for framers, formers, builders, roofers, and more
- Retractable, extra-wide tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Built-in tether notch (tether sold separately)
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauges on the tool indicate battery charge levels
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger charges two batteries at the same time
- The Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the batteries built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- For more efficient charging, the Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger has built-in fans to cool the batteries faster
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the batteries spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries deliver the power and performance of a corded saw* without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries (BL1850B) feature an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries (BL1850B) reach a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- X2 LXT® technology delivers up to 558 crosscuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber using the two 5.0Ah batteries
- INNOVATION - Brushless Motor delivers 5,100 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- PERFORMANCE - Delivers up to 558 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF using two LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
- CAPACITY - Cuts 3X material in a single pass with a large 2-9/16” cutting capacity at 90°
- DESIGN - Built-in tether notch (tether sold separately)
- INCLUDES - Includes (2) 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries, dual port rapid charger, 24T blade, wrench, bag
- 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Rear Handle 7-1/4” Circular Saw (XSR01Z)
- 2 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- 7-1/4" 24T C.T. Circular Saw Blade (B-61656)
- Hex Wrench (783204-6)
- Tool Bag (831271-6)
- Country of Origin: China
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-9/16"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 53°): 1-1/2"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-3/4"
- No Load Speed: 5,100 RPM
- Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 17-1/2"
- Net Weight (with battery): 12.4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 24.2 lbs.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Handle Type (Circular Saws): Rear Handle
- Form Factor (LXT): X2
- Motor Type: Brushless