AVT® Recipro Saw ‑ 15 AMP
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We'll exchange or refund any product that doesn't meet your expectations.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor with electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Large 2-finger trigger with lock-on button for added convenience
- Long 1-1/4" stroke for faster cutting
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Tool-less" blade change and shoe adjustment
- 4-position orbital/straight cutting action
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if blade binds
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort
- Weighs only 10.0 lbs.
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, and other trades with demanding cutting applications
- (1) 6" Wood Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 6TPI (723054-A-1)
- (1) 6" Metal Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 18TPI (723066-A-1)
- (1) Steel Tool Case
- Length of Stroke: 1-1/4"
- Strokes Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 2,800 SPM
- AMPS: 15
- Overall Length: 19-1/8"
- Net Weight: 10 lbs.
- Variable speed dial: Yes
- Built-in clutch: Yes
- Orbital settings: Yes
- Power Type: Corded
- Lock On Switch: Yes
- Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe): 5-1/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (wood): 10"
- Shipping Weight: 25.82 lbs.
DownloadsMakita JR3070CT Instruction Manual
JR3070CT Parts Breakdown
JR3070CT Flyer English
Makita JR3070CT/JR3070CTZ New Tool Flyer (English)