Recipro Saw ‑ 12 AMP
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We'll exchange or refund any product that doesn't meet your expectations.
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor delivers up to 3,000 strokes per minute
- Longer 1-3/16" stroke for faster cutting performance
- Tool-less" blade change for fast blade installation and removal
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- Well balanced design (only 7.3 lbs. and 17-5/8" long) for reduced operator fatigue and all-day use
- Large 2-finger trigger for added convenience
- Soft grip and handle for increased comfort
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and general construction
- Double insulated
- (1) 6" Wood Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 6TPI (723054-A-1)
- (1) 6" Metal Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 18TPI (723066-A-1)
- Length of Stroke: 1-3/16"
- Strokes Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,000 SPM
- AMPS: 12
- Overall Length: 17-5/8"
- Net Weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Variable speed dial: No
- Built-in clutch: No
- Orbital settings: No
- Power Type: Corded
- Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe): 5-1/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (wood): 10"
- Shipping Weight: 10.13 lbs.
JR3051T Instruction Manual
JR3051T Parts Breakdown