1‑3/4" AVT® Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS‑MAX bits
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We'll exchange or refund any product that doesn't meet your expectations.
- Powerful 13.5 AMP motor delivers 9.2 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for increased accuracy
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- L.E.D. power lights indicate switch failure or cord damage
- Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for "Hammering Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- 16 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Lock-on switch for continuous operation ("Hammering Only" mode)
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides added comfort
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- (1) Side Handle (151769-0)
- (1) D-handle (417003-1)
- (1) Depth Gauge (321248-4)
- (1) Hammer Bit Grease (194683-7)
- (1) Plastic Tool Case (158275-6)
- AMPS: 13.5
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 1-3/4"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 3/4" - 1-3/8"
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit): 5"
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 9.2
- Impact Energy (Joules): 12.5 J
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 1,250 - 2,750 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 130 - 280 RPM
- Vibration Control: Yes
- Vibration (m/s²): 9.5
- Overall Length: 18"
- Cord Length (ft): 16.4'
- Net Weight: 19.6 lbs.
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-MAX
- Power Type: Corded
- Bind-Up Control: No
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs.
DownloadsHR4510C Instruction Manual
HR4510C Parts Breakdown
HR4510C Flyer English