1" AVT® Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS‑PLUS bits (D‑handle)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We'll exchange or refund any product that doesn't meet your expectations.
- Powerful 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs./2.9 J. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of the drive piston
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping" for multiple applications
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- (1) Side Handle (451749-9)
- (1) Depth Gauge (331886-4)
- (1) Tool Case (824695-3)
- AMPS: 8
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 1"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 1/4" - 5/8"
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit): 3-1/8"
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 2.1
- Impact Energy (Joules): 2.9 J
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4,500 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,100 RPM
- Vibration Control: Yes
- Vibration (m/s²): 11.5
- Overall Length: 16-5/8"
- Cord Length (ft): 13.1'
- Net Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Power Type: Corded
- Bind-Up Control: No
- Shipping Weight: 12.13 lbs.
DownloadsMakita HR2641 Instruction Manual
HR2641 Parts Breakdown