Makita 7 Amp 1/2 in. 900 RPM Drill DP4000 1/2" Drill
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We'll exchange or refund any product that doesn't meet your expectations.
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor for improved performance
- Variable speed (0-950 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Retractable belt clip allows operation in tight areas
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grips for comfortable operation
- Side handle rotates 360° for comfort and control
- Aluminum gear housing combines durability with less weight
- Large trigger switch is conveniently located
- Ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Easily accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Double insulated
- Variable speed for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grips for comfort
- Side handle rotates 360º for comfort and control
- PERFORMANCE - Powerful 7 AMP motor for industrial performance
- VERSATILITY - Variable speed (0 - 950 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- DURABILITY - Lightweight aluminum gear housing
- CONTROL - Rubber grips for more comfort
- INCLUDES - Chuck, key and side handle
- Drill Chuck (193229-6)
- Chuck Key (763430-3)
- Side Handle (134903-7)
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Capacity (steel): 1/2"
- Capacity (wood): 1-1/2"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 950 RPM
- AMPS: 7
- Overall Length: 12"
- Net Weight: 4.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Handle: Pistol
- Power Type: Corded
- Max. no load speed: 950 RPM