7" SJS™II Angle Grinder, with Lock‑On Switch
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We'll exchange or refund any product that doesn't meet your expectations.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 8,500 RPM for optimum durability and performance
- Redesigned motor with greater armature stability and larger commutator bars for 3 times longer life compared to previous model
- SJS™II provides a leaf spring and cam gear drive mechanism that is engineered to reduce vibration for increased operator comfort during extended use
- Rear handle trigger switch with lock-off feature that requires two actions to start the grinder
- Zig-zag epoxy on both sides of the armature coil and a powder-coated field for added protection from dust and debris for longer motor life
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Aluminum gear housing provides superior gear alignment and smoother transmission for increased durability
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Side handle installs in three locations for operator comfort in various applications
- Large spindle lock button for easier wheel changes while wearing gloves
- Brush spiral spring allows for a 30% larger brush and increased air-flow compared to previous model
- Automatic brush cut-off protects motor from damage for longer tool life
- Brush door provides easy access to brushes for convenient replacement; protects serial number identification label
- Rubberized back handle for increased operator comfort
- Compact design at 17-3/4" long and weighs 11.7 lbs. for added comfort
- Includes 7" grinding guard and lock-nut wrench
- (1) 7" Wheel Guard (122939-8)
- (1) Lock Nut (224486-6)
- (1) Lock Nut Wrench (782412-6)
- (1) Inner Flange (224317-9)
- (1) Side Handle (143486-6)
- Wheel Diameter: 7"
- AMPS: 15
- No Load Speed: 8,500 RPM
- Spindle Type: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Lock-On Switch: Yes
- Lock-Off Switch: Yes
- Switch Type: Rear trigger handle
- Overall Length: 17-3/4"
- Net Weight: 11.7 lbs.
- Variable speed dial: No
- Power Type: Corded
- Bind-Up Control: No
- Shipping Weight: 15.79 lbs.
DownloadsGA7061 Instruction Manual
GA7061 Parts Breakdown
Makita GA7061 New Tool Flyer (English)